The DURGA 3 baritone produces a HUGE sound that takes the Baritone Saxophone to a whole new level. REALLY! The baritone saxophone feels like a truly ‘improved’ instrument.
The DURGA 3 has far more body and core to the sound than the original DURGA. It is also even more versatile, allowing it to be used for almost all types of music. We are proud to say that Leo P (Too Many Zoos) , James King (Lady Gaga) and Jamie Michael Harris (Michael Jackson) use the DURGA!
The DURGA mouthpiece is so freeing, and fun to play, you won’t want to put your horn down!
- Versatile HUGE Sound appropriate for most types of music!
- Effortlessly fills the room!
- It is so unique; it really has to be played to be understood and believed.
- Radical Inverted Power Ring and our True Large Chamber! Rounded inner side walls all the way to the tip. Uniquely shaped long step baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case!
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold plating with Bright Nickel highlights (standard on metal mouthpieces).
- Ligature: The metal DURGA includes our integrated two-point contact Bright Nickel Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate.
- Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads.
Delivery Information & Schedules to UK Mainland
- Free Delivery on all orders over £50
- Orders Under £50 - £3.95
Orders received before 12noon are normally shipped the same day if your items are in stock.
Should your item be out of stock, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date.If you are unable to wait you can opt for an alternative product or cancel your order.
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 2nd Class Post Recorded Delivery - £3.95
Orders Between £20-£50 – Courier 1-2 Day - £3.95
Orders Over £50 – Courier 1-2 Day – FREE
Should you be unhappy with your purchase please get in touch & return the goods within 14 days of delivery.
Before returning any items please contact us on 0141 339 9400 or e-mail email@example.com and refer to the following..
-Return your item in the original packaging and intact-
-You must then return the goods at your own expense-
-Please use a trackable returnsmethod and don't forget to keep proof of postage or tracking number - you will need this if there are issues with your return-
-We will refund the price that you paid for the Item(s)-
-The refund will not include any delivery charges you have paid-
-All refunds will be made using the same method of payment you used to purchase the Items-
Please send all returns to the following address:
The Saxophone Shop
6 Blackie Street
Tel: 0141 339 9400