The DURGA baritone produces a HUGE sound that takes the Baritone Saxophone to a whole new level. REALLY! The baritone saxophone feels like a truly ‘improved’ instrument.
Also, due to the nature of the DURGA design it is exceedingly versatile and we recommend it for almost all types of music. If you have watched the legendary TV show ‘The Simpson’s’, then you have heard the DURGA baritone mouthpiece. Lisa Simpson’s solos are all recorded on the DURGA!
There has never been a mouthpiece designed like the DURGA baritone. The secret to the DURGA lies in a uniquely designed baffle coupled with deeply rounded inner side walls and a special power version of our True Large Chamber incorporating a Power Ring. The Power Ring is a ring set at the back of the chamber that radically tapers the chamber down. This allows the mouthpiece to get all the benefits of our True Large Chamber AND the power inherent in small chamber mouthpieces.
The DURGA mouthpiece is so freeing, and fun to play, you won’t want to put your horn down!
- Versatile HUGE Sound appropriate for most types of music!
- Effortlessly fills the room!
- It is so unique; it really has to be played to be understood and believed.
- Radical Inverted Power Ring and our True Large Chamber! Rounded inner side walls all the way to the tip. Uniquely shaped long step baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case!
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold plating with Bright Nickel highlights (standard on metal mouthpieces).
- Ligature: The metal DURGA includes our integrated two-point contact Bright Nickel Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate.
- Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads.
Delivery Information & Schedules to UK Mainland
- Free Delivery on all orders over £50
- Orders Under £50 - £3.95
Orders received before 12noon are normally shipped the same day if your items are in stock.
Should your item be out of stock, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date.If you are unable to wait you can opt for an alternative product or cancel your order.
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 2nd Class Post Recorded Delivery - £3.95
Orders Between £20-£50 – Courier 1-2 Day - £3.95
Orders Over £50 – Courier 1-2 Day – FREE
Should you be unhappy with your purchase please get in touch & return the goods within 14 days of delivery.
Before returning any items please contact us on 0141 339 9400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the following..
-Return your item in the original packaging and intact-
-You must then return the goods at your own expense-
-Please use a trackable returnsmethod and don't forget to keep proof of postage or tracking number - you will need this if there are issues with your return-
-We will refund the price that you paid for the Item(s)-
-The refund will not include any delivery charges you have paid-
-All refunds will be made using the same method of payment you used to purchase the Items-
Please send all returns to the following address:
The Saxophone Shop
6 Blackie Street
Tel: 0141 339 9400