The traditional sax strap or sax harness transfers the whole weight of the instrument to the neck.
By the time many performers complain of chronic neck pain, there may even be damage to the cervical spine. saXholder is a new, patented three-point support system.
The whole weight of the sax is transferred onto the two padded shoulder handles with assistance from the abdominal rest.
– transfers the entire sax weight evenly to both shoulders, no stress on the neck
– can be put on by one hand in seconds
– saves space, smaller than a sheet of paper when folded
– is very comfortable when sitting or standing, since it does not slip away
– looks great, especially designed for both men and women performers
– is a high-tech product that uses aircraft and space travel materials: made of Kevlar ® and aircraft aluminum.
– can be set quickly and easily: swing both shoulder handles up, pull out the telescopic slide, rotate the abdominal rest, ready.
– developed in Switzerland
– made in the European Community
– patents pending worldwide
Delivery Information & Schedules to UK Mainland
- Free Delivery on all orders over £50
- Orders Under £50 - £3.95
Orders received before 12noon are normally shipped the same day if your items are in stock.
Should your item be out of stock, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date.If you are unable to wait you can opt for an alternative product or cancel your order.
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 2nd Class Post Recorded Delivery - £3.95
Orders Between £20-£50 – Courier 1-2 Day - £3.95
Orders Over £50 – Courier 1-2 Day – FREE
Should you be unhappy with your purchase please get in touch & return the goods within 14 days of delivery.
Before returning any items please contact us on 0141 339 9400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the following..
-Return your item in the original packaging and intact-
-You must then return the goods at your own expense-
-Please use a trackable returnsmethod and don't forget to keep proof of postage or tracking number - you will need this if there are issues with your return-
-We will refund the price that you paid for the Item(s)-
-The refund will not include any delivery charges you have paid-
-All refunds will be made using the same method of payment you used to purchase the Items-
Please send all returns to the following address:
The Saxophone Shop
6 Blackie Street
Tel: 0141 339 9400