The GIANT series introduces a new concept in saxophone mouthpiece design that we call “Stealth Metal” combining the outside shape and look of a hard rubber mouthpiece with the precision of Aerospace Grade Hard Anodized Aluminum.
The GIANT has a dark, big saxophone sound but with strong projection and cut. The JodyJazz GIANT is excellent for Jazz, Straight Ahead, Bebop, Big Band, even Rock, Funk, and Blues. Due to its versatility, it can blend nicely with a concert band or saxophone quartet.
Four Goals in Creating the JodyJazz GIANT Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece
- To capture the very best of our popular HR* hard rubber line of mouthpieces and then through 3D modeling take it to the next level.
- To create a tenor sax mouthpiece that is both warm and dark but with has a huge sound at the same time.
- To make a metal mouthpiece with the same cutting edge technology as our DV sax mouthpieces, but costs less to produce since we don’t 24kt Gold Plate the Hard Anodized Aluminum.
- To demand and achieve the most rigorous QUALITY CONTROL possible. Each mouthpiece is individually play tested by Jody Espina or one of our professional saxophonists on staff to insure a perfect seal with the reed and proper response throughout the range of the saxophone.
Delivery Information & Schedules to UK Mainland
- Free Delivery on all orders over £50
- Orders Under £50 - £3.95
Orders received before 12noon are normally shipped the same day if your items are in stock.
Should your item be out of stock, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date.If you are unable to wait you can opt for an alternative product or cancel your order.
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 2nd Class Post Recorded Delivery - £3.95
Orders Between £20-£50 – Courier 1-2 Day - £3.95
Orders Over £50 – Courier 1-2 Day – FREE
Should you be unhappy with your purchase please get in touch & return the goods within 14 days of delivery.
Before returning any items please contact us on 0141 339 9400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the following..
-Return your item in the original packaging and intact-
-You must then return the goods at your own expense-
-Please use a trackable returnsmethod and don't forget to keep proof of postage or tracking number - you will need this if there are issues with your return-
-We will refund the price that you paid for the Item(s)-
-The refund will not include any delivery charges you have paid-
-All refunds will be made using the same method of payment you used to purchase the Items-
Please send all returns to the following address:
The Saxophone Shop
6 Blackie Street
Tel: 0141 339 9400