JodyJazz SUPER JET Alto
The SUPER JET is a Silver-Plated Brass Mouthpiece developed specifically with the Smooth Jazz, Rock and Funk player in mind. It’s a very contemporary sounding mouthpiece with many characteristics we have not offered in our range up until this time. It’s going to give you more power, more edge and more altissimo. But as with all of our mouthpieces, it is beautifully free-blowing with enough bottom in the sound to make it more versatile than many mouthpieces in this category of small chamber pieces. The SUPER JET also features a shorter facing curve for insane altissimo.
Power Edge & Altissimo
Power and projection are derived from the small step baffle design. Brightness, edge and cut are enhanced by the Silver-Plated virgin bell brass which gives the SUPER JET a crisp clean brightness that can get very funky and dirty and due to the beak design the piece really vibrates. Like all JodyJazz mouthpieces the SUPER JET features a hand-crafted baffle, thin tip rail and side rails for that instantaneous response that JodyJazz is famous for.
Four Goals in Creating the SUPER JET Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece
- POWER - To create our most powerful mouthpiece yet while retaining the free-blowing full sound that is the trademark of JodyJazz mouthpieces.
- EDGE - To have the ability to cut through loud instruments such as drums, electric guitars etc.
- ALTISSIMO - To create a mouthpiece that easily produces the highest altissimo notes. The Altissimo is actually helped by a shorter facing curve.
- GREAT QUALITY - We use cutting edge technology and expert handcraftsmanship. Each mouthpiece is individually play tested by Jody Espina or one of our professional saxophonists on staff to insure a perfect seal with the reed and proper response throughout the range of the saxophone. We demand and achieve the most rigorous quality control possible.
Delivery Information & Schedules to UK Mainland
- Free Delivery on all orders over £50
- Orders Under £50 - £3.95
Orders received before 12noon are normally shipped the same day if your items are in stock.
Should your item be out of stock, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date.If you are unable to wait you can opt for an alternative product or cancel your order.
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 2nd Class Post Recorded Delivery - £3.95
Orders Between £20-£50 – Courier 1-2 Day - £3.95
Orders Over £50 – Courier 1-2 Day – FREE
Should you be unhappy with your purchase please get in touch & return the goods within 14 days of delivery.
Before returning any items please contact us on 0141 339 9400 or e-mail email@example.com and refer to the following..
-Return your item in the original packaging and intact-
-You must then return the goods at your own expense-
-Please use a trackable returnsmethod and don't forget to keep proof of postage or tracking number - you will need this if there are issues with your return-
-We will refund the price that you paid for the Item(s)-
-The refund will not include any delivery charges you have paid-
-All refunds will be made using the same method of payment you used to purchase the Items-
Please send all returns to the following address:
The Saxophone Shop
6 Blackie Street
Tel: 0141 339 9400