JodyJazz SUPER JET Tenor
The SUPER JET Tenor Metal Saxophone Mouthpiece is a modern saxophone mouthpiece. It is our brightest and loudest mouthpiece, without being obnoxious. The SUPER JET series has been developed for the Smooth Jazz, Contemporary Jazz, Rock and Funk player in mind but we are finding many Jazz players loving this mouthpiece. The Silver-Plated virgin bell brass gives the SUPER JET Tenor a crisp, clean brightness that can get very funky and dirty because the piece really vibrates due to the beak design. It’s going to give you more cutting power, more edge, more volume and more Altissimo. But like the Alto model, it is beautifully free-blowing with enough bottom in the sound to make it more versatile than many mouthpieces in this category of small chamber pieces. Super fun to play, anyone who likes plenty of volume and cutting power will love the SUPER JET Tenor. Volume – You will be amazed at how loud you can get with this mouthpiece, yet you can play sweetly without it sounding shrill.
Power Edge & Altissimo
Power and projection are derived from the small step baffle design. Brightness, edge and cut are enhanced by the Silver Plated virgin bell brass which gives the SUPER JET a crisp clean brightness that can get very funky and dirty and due to the beak design the piece really vibrates. Like all JodyJazz mouthpieces the SUPER JET features a hand crafted baffle, thin tip rail and side rails for that instantaneous response for which JodyJazz mouthpieces are famous.
Four Goals in Creating the SUPER JET Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece
- POWER - To create our most powerful mouthpiece yet while retaining the free blowing full sound that is the trademark of JodyJazz mouthpieces.
- EDGE - To have the ability to cut through loud instruments such as drums, electric guitars etc.
- ALTISSIMO - To create a mouthpiece that easily produces the highest Altissimo notes. The Altissimo is actually helped by a shorter facing curve.
- GREAT QUALITY - We use cutting edge technology and expert hand-craftsmanship. Each mouthpiece is individually play tested by Jody Espina or one of our professional saxophonists on staff to insure a perfect seal with the reed and proper response throughout the range of the saxophone. We demand and achieve the most rigorous quality control possible
The mouthpiece comes with a Rico H Ligature and Cap, and Deluxe Mouthpiece Pouch.
Delivery Information & Schedules to UK Mainland
- Free Delivery on all orders over £50
- Orders Under £50 - £3.95
Orders received before 12noon are normally shipped the same day if your items are in stock.
Should your item be out of stock, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date.If you are unable to wait you can opt for an alternative product or cancel your order.
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 2nd Class Post Recorded Delivery - £3.95
Orders Between £20-£50 – Courier 1-2 Day - £3.95
Orders Over £50 – Courier 1-2 Day – FREE
Should you be unhappy with your purchase please get in touch & return the goods within 14 days of delivery.
Before returning any items please contact us on 0141 339 9400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the following..
-Return your item in the original packaging and intact-
-You must then return the goods at your own expense-
-Please use a trackable returnsmethod and don't forget to keep proof of postage or tracking number - you will need this if there are issues with your return-
-We will refund the price that you paid for the Item(s)-
-The refund will not include any delivery charges you have paid-
-All refunds will be made using the same method of payment you used to purchase the Items-
Please send all returns to the following address:
The Saxophone Shop
6 Blackie Street
Tel: 0141 339 9400