If you are a beginner on the Saxophone or even an established player looking to source one, then the John Packer JP045 Eb Alto Saxophone is an ideal and affordable option.
If you are a beginner on the Saxophone or even an established player looking to source one, then the John Packer JP045 Eb Alto Saxophone is an ideal and affordable option. For a beginner the JP045 is a good introduction to the Saxophone and is capable of taking you through to the middle grades.
- Key: Eb
- Keywork Black, gold keys
- Full Keywork
- Lyre Box
- hard case which has D rings
- Bari Esprit mouthpiece, cap, ligature, basic sling and reed.
- Fully ribbed construction and double spine on B & C keys
- Underslung octave mechanism
- Rust resistant blue steel springs with tension memory
- Italian leather pads that create a better seal than conventional pads
- High F# and front F keys
- Floating plate for little finger cluster (left hand)
- Adjustable thumb ring and sling ring
- A range of features, extra engraving and abalone pearls
Delivery Information & Schedules to UK Mainland
- Free Delivery on all orders over £50
- Orders Under £50 - £3.95
Orders received before 12noon are normally shipped the same day if your items are in stock.
Should your item be out of stock, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date.If you are unable to wait you can opt for an alternative product or cancel your order.
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 2nd Class Post Recorded Delivery - £3.95
Orders Between £20-£50 – Courier 1-2 Day - £3.95
Orders Over £50 – Courier 1-2 Day – FREE
Should you be unhappy with your purchase please get in touch & return the goods within 14 days of delivery.
Before returning any items please contact us on 0141 339 9400 or e-mail email@example.com and refer to the following..
-Return your item in the original packaging and intact-
-You must then return the goods at your own expense-
-Please use a trackable returnsmethod and don't forget to keep proof of postage or tracking number - you will need this if there are issues with your return-
-We will refund the price that you paid for the Item(s)-
-The refund will not include any delivery charges you have paid-
-All refunds will be made using the same method of payment you used to purchase the Items-
Please send all returns to the following address:
The Saxophone Shop
6 Blackie Street
Tel: 0141 339 9400