- The ultimate powerhouse alto mouthpiece, yet able to whisper quietly when needed.
- Completely new design in high-step with roll-over baffle with a powerful chamber that projects like mad but with incredible body to the sound!
- Collaboration between Mindi Abair and Theo Wanne three years in the making!
- Made by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage mouthpieces and maker of the highest quality mouthpieces in history.
- Plating: Reticulated Rhodium plating with Mindi’s dark grey signature on the back.
- Box: A classy black box with Mindi’s signature in metallic silver, with a beautiful microfiber draw-string pouch.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case! Like the case?
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Rhodium plating.
- Ligature: Our integrated two-point contact Nickel Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate. To truly individualize your sound, try our premium pressure plates, which fit all of our mouthpieces and ligatures!.
- Cap: Our Reed Replacer Cap is most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads.
Delivery Information & Schedules to UK Mainland
- Free Delivery on all orders over £50
- Orders Under £50 - £3.95
Orders received before 12noon are normally shipped the same day if your items are in stock.
Should your item be out of stock, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date.If you are unable to wait you can opt for an alternative product or cancel your order.
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 2nd Class Post Recorded Delivery - £3.95
Orders Between £20-£50 – Courier 1-2 Day - £3.95
Orders Over £50 – Courier 1-2 Day – FREE
Should you be unhappy with your purchase please get in touch & return the goods within 14 days of delivery.
Before returning any items please contact us on 0141 339 9400 or e-mail email@example.com and refer to the following..
-Return your item in the original packaging and intact-
-You must then return the goods at your own expense-
-Please use a trackable returnsmethod and don't forget to keep proof of postage or tracking number - you will need this if there are issues with your return-
-We will refund the price that you paid for the Item(s)-
-The refund will not include any delivery charges you have paid-
-All refunds will be made using the same method of payment you used to purchase the Items-
Please send all returns to the following address:
The Saxophone Shop
6 Blackie Street
Tel: 0141 339 9400