Protec’s Xtra Large Tenor Saxophone Contoured PRO PAC Case is specially designed to accommodate vintage horns, horns with larger bells (fitting bell sizes up to 7″), or horns with keys on the opposing side of the bell. Each PRO PAC features a shaped wood shell frame which is lightweight and durable, tough weather resistant ballistic nylon exterior, high quality metal hardware, long-lasting custom zippers, and removable padded shoulder strap and I.D. tag. The moulded interior features a soft velvet lining and has built-in compartments for neck and mouthpiece.
- Quick-lock case closure
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)
- Removable padded shoulder strap and ID tag
- Convenient subway handle
- Exterior pocket, oversized
- Built-in organizer to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching
- Hardware, black sturdy metal
- Compatible with optional rain jacket (Model # RAIN3)
- Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Soft non-abrasive velvet lining
- Neckpiece/Mouthpiece compartment
- Exterior Dimensions: 34.5 x 13 x 9.5″ (876.3 x 330.2 x 241.3mm)
- Front Pocket Interior Dimensions: 18.5 x 7 x 1.5″ (469.9 x 177.8 x 38.1mm)
- Backside Pocket Interior Dimensions: 114 x 8.25 x .75″ (355.6 x 209.6 x 19.1mm)
Delivery Information & Schedules to UK Mainland
- Free Delivery on all orders over £50
- Orders Under £50 - £3.95
Orders received before 12noon are normally shipped the same day if your items are in stock.
Should your item be out of stock, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date.If you are unable to wait you can opt for an alternative product or cancel your order.
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 2nd Class Post Recorded Delivery - £3.95
Orders Between £20-£50 – Courier 1-2 Day - £3.95
Orders Over £50 – Courier 1-2 Day – FREE
Should you be unhappy with your purchase please get in touch & return the goods within 14 days of delivery.
Before returning any items please contact us on 0141 339 9400 or e-mail email@example.com and refer to the following..
-Return your item in the original packaging and intact-
-You must then return the goods at your own expense-
-Please use a trackable returnsmethod and don't forget to keep proof of postage or tracking number - you will need this if there are issues with your return-
-We will refund the price that you paid for the Item(s)-
-The refund will not include any delivery charges you have paid-
-All refunds will be made using the same method of payment you used to purchase the Items-
Please send all returns to the following address:
The Saxophone Shop
6 Blackie Street
Tel: 0141 339 9400