Goods purchased online from www.saxophoneshop.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. Products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (Reeds, mouthpieces etc) cannot be returned.
Should you wish to returns any items please contact us on 0141 339 9400 or e-mail email@example.com with your order number.
1. You must obtain a receipt with tracking information from the Post Office or chosen courier service. This can be used to track the item(s) that you are returning. We cannot accept liability for returned goods that we don’t receive or for those that get damaged in transit on their return.
2. In all cases, (except where an item is faulty) the item(s) returned must be in its original and saleable condition. This includes all original packaging that must be undamaged and intact.
3. All goods will be inspected on return. Where we have to make reductions in price to facilitate re-sale, you will be notified and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
4. Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure you package them up well to prevent any damage or loss during shipping.
5. The initial postage and packaging charge is non refundable.
We aim process refunds 24 hours of receipt. If you do not see your original payment method credited within ten days please contact us.
Please send all returns to the following address:
The Saxophone Shop
6 Blackie Street
Tel: 0141 339 9400
If you have any difficulty or have any other queries regarding our returns policy, please contact us at 01413399400.