Big BIG body to the sound! A truly versatile mouthpiece that can work in all worlds, whisper or screammmm!
Theo promised he would release a line of affordable mouthpieces when he could match his #1 quality and sound. After 10 years of research and development, that day has arrived! The ELEMENTS series is here, and now everyone can afford Theo Wanne quality!
- Great for ALL types of music.
- Full, big sound.
- Unique small chamber. Flat side walls, and long roll-over baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Part of the ELEMENTS series. The fundamental building blocks for your sound. All the quality, but at half the price, and made in the USA!
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold Plating (standard on metal mouthpieces).
- Ligature: The metal EARTH includes our new and unique two rail, single screw ligature.
- Cap: Our Reed Replacer Cap is most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads.
Delivery Information & Schedules to UK Mainland
- Free Delivery on all orders over £50
- Orders Under £50 - £3.95
Orders received before 12noon are normally shipped the same day if your items are in stock.
Should your item be out of stock, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date.If you are unable to wait you can opt for an alternative product or cancel your order.
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 2nd Class Post Recorded Delivery - £3.95
Orders Between £20-£50 – Courier 1-2 Day - £3.95
Orders Over £50 – Courier 1-2 Day – FREE
Should you be unhappy with your purchase please get in touch & return the goods within 14 days of delivery.
Before returning any items please contact us on 0141 339 9400 or e-mail email@example.com and refer to the following..
-Return your item in the original packaging and intact-
-You must then return the goods at your own expense-
-Please use a trackable returnsmethod and don't forget to keep proof of postage or tracking number - you will need this if there are issues with your return-
-We will refund the price that you paid for the Item(s)-
-The refund will not include any delivery charges you have paid-
-All refunds will be made using the same method of payment you used to purchase the Items-
Please send all returns to the following address:
The Saxophone Shop
6 Blackie Street
Tel: 0141 339 9400