The GAIA 2 Soprano has revolutionized the soprano world. It has modern projection, but also a full rich, fat, and robust sound never before heard from a soprano mouthpiece. The GAIA 2 has been further updated with far more core and body to sound, while maintaining the big warm traditional sound the GAIA is known for!
For decades musician's asked Theo for the perfect large chamber soprano mouthpiece. He modified vintage Buescher and Slant Otto Link (among other) vintage mouthpieces. Each of these had wonderful characteristics, but none were the 'whole package.' So Theo designed the GAIA 2. The feedback has been overwhelming relief from many players who finally found the mouthpiece giving them the sound they always desired.
- Modern projection with a full rich, fat, and robust sound never before heard from a soprano mouthpiece.
- Revolutionary in marrying the benefits of vintage design and modern construction.
- Revolutionary true large chamber, medium roll-over baffle, and rounded inner side walls.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case! Like the case?
Finish: Reticulated finish with aqua highlights on globe logo.
- Serial Number: Includes specific serial number showing care given to your mouthpiece.
- Premium Hard Rubber: The Hard Rubber GAIA2 uses the finest vintage style hard rubber on the planet!
- Cap: Reed Cap Replacer. The most secure cap in the world.
Bite Pad: allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads. Try our varying hardness bite pads to personalize the feel.
Delivery Information & Schedules to UK Mainland
- Free Delivery on all orders over £50
- Orders Under £50 - £3.95
Orders received before 12noon are normally shipped the same day if your items are in stock.
Should your item be out of stock, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date.If you are unable to wait you can opt for an alternative product or cancel your order.
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 2nd Class Post Recorded Delivery - £3.95
Orders Between £20-£50 – Courier 1-2 Day - £3.95
Orders Over £50 – Courier 1-2 Day – FREE
Should you be unhappy with your purchase please get in touch & return the goods within 14 days of delivery.
Before returning any items please contact us on 0141 339 9400 or e-mail email@example.com and refer to the following..
-Return your item in the original packaging and intact-
-You must then return the goods at your own expense-
-Please use a trackable returnsmethod and don't forget to keep proof of postage or tracking number - you will need this if there are issues with your return-
-We will refund the price that you paid for the Item(s)-
-The refund will not include any delivery charges you have paid-
-All refunds will be made using the same method of payment you used to purchase the Items-
Please send all returns to the following address:
The Saxophone Shop
6 Blackie Street
Tel: 0141 339 9400